Mona Pom-Pom Beanie
• 100% acrylic
• One size fits all
• 12'' (30.5 cm) knit
• Fold-over 3'' (7.6 cm) cuff
• Pom-pom on top
• 100% acrylic
• One size fits all
• 12'' (30.5 cm) knit
• Fold-over 3'' (7.6 cm) cuff
• Pom-pom on top
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping Information: Be prepared for delays. Due to Covid-19, the fulfillment of our print products can between 7-20 business days. Thank you for understanding.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders over $75.00.
- Your product will ship within 7 to 14 business Days.
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge.
- Purchases will be shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2 weeks to arrive
Because our tees are made to order we do not offer returns and all sales are final. If your tee is damaged or has any issues, such as the print being off center, we will accept returns. We require you to first send us a picture showing the damage. If approved, we will ask you to send the item back to us. Once received we will send you a brand new identical replacement item at no cost to you.
Refunds (if applicable)
Your satisfaction is our primary concern and we gladly provide a refund if we accept responsibility for issues associated with your transaction. Each case will be decided on its merit and you will be notified of our decision on a timely basis.
Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original tags and packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, sleepwear, jewelry, and accessories.
YOUR PURCHASE CHANGES LIVES!
Education Changes Everything. It trains, empowers, uplifts, provides voice and choice and makes everything possible. Watch this video about our service and impact in the past twenty years.
Born in a tribal household in Alirajpur, India, Kali contracted polio as a child. Born a girl, poor and now disabled, she had three strikes against her in that community before she was 12, and her future would have been bleak. But she attended Barli Institute for Development of Rural Women in Indore, India, one of the projects that Mona Foundation support.
Now she reads and writes, owns her own sewing shop, earns enough to support herself, pays for the education of all the children in her family, and has bought an fitted a scooter so that she can get around easy. At her own initiative, she has also started a self-help group to teach 12 other women how to start their own businesses.
It took $1/Day to educate Kali, and now 100 people are benefiting from this investment.
Who we are
Mona Foundation supports grassroots educational initiatives that provide education to all children, increase opportunities for women and girls, and emphasize service to the community. Our goal is to alleviate global poverty and support community-led transformation such that no child ever goes to bed hungry, or is lost to preventable diseases, or is deprived of gift of education for lack of resources. We believe that the keys to alleviating poverty are universal education, gender equality, and community building. In 2019, Mona supported 19 partner organizations who educated and empowered more than 429,000 students in 19 12 countries.
Mona was founded in 1999 by a small group of people who drew their inspiration from the Baha’i principles of justice and equality, universal education and indiscriminate service to all. We seek to work with like-minded people or organizations, locally, nationally and internationally, to demonstrate in action that people of all backgrounds can come together in the service of our common good.The foundation is named after a 16-year old girl who was executed in 1983 for her beliefs as a Baha’i and for teaching children’s classes. She is our Malala except that Malala lived after the attempt on her life and Mona did not. Mona loved children and had volunteered in an orphanage since the age of thirteen.Her courage to stand for what she believed, her youth, and her dedication to justice and service inspired us to name the foundation after her.
Our core values
We believe that the key to alleviating poverty and achieving positive community transformation lies in universal education and gender equality. Mona Gift Shop integrates the following values in all aspects of its operation:
Oneness and unity
- In our humanity we are one, each endowed with the potential to contribute to building a better world.
Service to all
- Regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, nationality or economic status
- Supporting social and economic development projects focused on education and improving the status of women and girls
Fostering unity in diversity
- Preserving the diverse cultural heritage of the people we serve
- Building collaborative relationships & supporting others to develop themselves
Integrity, accountability and transparency
- Embodying trustworthiness and committed to operational excellence and meeting our commitments
- Operating in such a way that it is easy for others to see what actions are performed and results achieved
Consultation as a medium of decision-making
- Seeking and respecting the diversity of views
- Searching for truth and arriving at, and rallying around the group decision
- Continuous learning
- Engaging in continuous cycle of consultation, action and reflection to lean from experience and improve year-on-year
- Oneness and unity
Our reachIn 2019 we supported 19 partner organizations who educated and empowered more than 429,000 students in 12 countries including US, Haiti, Panama, Brazil, Vietnam, China, Mongolia, and India.
Our FocusUniversal education, gender equality and community transformation remain the focus of all Mona Foundation activities.
How we measure
In the past two years, we have worked with with each of our partners in the field and an advisory committee to identify field-generated measures of sustained positive community change. Our Evaluation and Impact Framework, therefore, tracks, assesses and reports the voice of the field on three outcomes
For detailed information please see our "Impact" page of our website, http://monafoundation.org.
- Program Outcome: Improving Access to Education as indicated by the number of schools enrolled
- Student Outcome: Improving Teaching and learning as indicated by the number of students who transition to next level of graduation or into work, and
- Social & Economic Outcome: Positive community change as indicated in improvement in students character development and life skills and service back to the community.
Focus on women and girls
Why is it crucial to ensure that nearly 4 billion girls and women around the world have the same chances to receive an education as boys and men? First, education is a human right, enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Second, girls’ education is a strategic development investment – evidence shows that girls’ education brings a wide range of benefits not only for the girls themselves but also for their children and their communities, as well as society at large in terms of economic growth.There is also a multiplier effect to educating girls and women. More educated women tend to be healthier, participate more in the formal labor market, earn more income, have fewer children, and provide better health care and education to their children, all of which eventually improve the well-being of all individuals and can lift households out of poverty. These benefits also transmit across generations, as well as to communities at large. (World Bank report on education of girls, 2016.)
Tax exempt statusThe Mona Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization in accordance with the Internal Revenue Service codes of the United States of America. All donations made from donors within US are tax deductible. Donors from other countries should consult a certified public accountant registered within their country of residence.
Recognition by non-profit rating agencies
Mona Foundation is officially certified every year by the State of Washington. We embrace nonprofit accountability and transparency. We are have received Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance stamp of approval, and enjoy the Platinum status granted by GuideStar (www.guidestar.org) given only to organizations which meet their extensive accountability and transparency requirements. In addition, we have received several awards and recognitions including:
- Microsoft Alumni Integral Fellow
- Leadership Council member, Brookings Institution Center for Universal Education (CUE)
- Brokkings Institution CUE select global partner member to Girls CHARGE inititave
- CNN Top 10 Nonprofits Supporting the Education of Women
- Best of Western WA Nonprofits
- Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Innovation
How you can help
Does Mona Gift Shop ship to my country?We Do! Your convenience is our priority so we ship worldwide.
When will my package ship (non-holidays)?It takes us 2-4 business days to process and ship your order. Once your goodies have shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Because we ship worldwide, customs may cause a package to take longer to arrive than usual; we recommend tracking your order.
My package has shipped, how much long until it arrives?After receiving a confirmation email, the time of delivery will vary depending on the destination. We estimate that shipping times for the United States, Canada and International destinations are as follows:
- USPS First Class: 3-5 business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 business day
- USPS Priority Express Mail: 1-2 business days
- USPS First Class International: varies, 8-16 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days
- USPS Priority Mail Express: 4-6 business days
- USPS First Class International: varies, 13-31 business days (*without tracking number)
- USPS Priority Mail International: 10-15 business days
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: 6-10 business days
How can I track my package?All U.S. orders will be provided with a tracking number. For international orders, USPS Priority International and USPS Express International mail will provide a tracking number. Only select countries offer tracking for USPS First Class International. Please find these countries provided below:
- Countries that offer First Class International Tracking:
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- New Zealand
- As soon as your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and tracking number***. To track your package, follow the link provided in your confirmation email. You can also visit the United States Postal Service at www.usps.com and enter your tracking number there!
DO YOU ACCEPT ORDERS SHIPPING TO APO/FPO/DPO or PO OX ADDRESSES?A.Most items may be shipped to a P.O. Box or Military APO/FPO addresses, but some restrictions may apply. Orders being sent to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses must be shipped via the United States Postal Service and cannot be shipped via 2nd Day or Overnight Priority service.
Do you offer shipping insurance?We do not currently offer insurance for our packages. USPS may have shipping insurance available for an additional fee.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD?At Mona Gift Shop, All orders placed at Mona Gift Shop are processed through secure and encrypted merchant services.
What do I do if my package does not get to me by the estimated delivery date?Carriers often provide an estimated delivery date to show when a package is projected for delivery. These estimated dates are subject to change depending of variety of factors including weather conditions. You may track the movement of your delivery by checking your tracking number. If you still have not received your package after a week from the estimated delivery date, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (425)743-4550
Tracking shows that my package has been delivered but I did not receive it.If your tracking number shows that the package has been delivered but you have not received it, please check with the carrier, or contact us at email@example.com or (425)743-4550.
How much will shipping cost?Shipping costs are calculated based on the package destination and the weight of the package. When you check out using Mona Gift Shop’s website you will need to provide your address in order to view shipping options. Many options will be available so that you can get your package for a reasonable price.
Can't find the answer you are looking for?Go to our email submission form, or call us toll free at (425)743-4550 and Contact Us directly.
What types of payments are accepted?We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Is there sales tax?All orders sent to a Washington state address will be charged sales tax.
Is it safe to save my credit card information in my account?The auto-checkout credit card information is encrypted, showing only the last 4 digits of your credit card. This protects your credit card information even if your password is compromised.
What does "Temporarily out of Stock" mean?This means that Mona Gift Shop does not currently have inventory for the item in question. If the item is on backorder, we will provide an "estimated" time for restocking the item.
Part of my order is missing/broken/damaged.We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. Please contact us immediately by emailing us at Hello@monafoundation.org, or call 425.743.4550, and we will do our best to assist you. Please make sure to keep the box, packaging materials and broken/damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
How do I update my account information?You can edit your account details at any time once you log in to your account
I'd like to unsubscribe from your list.We're so sorry to see you go! If you'd like to manage the frequency of your emails or unsubscribe, just click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any of our emails